Monday, May 24, 2010

Blog Drought

I've done a ton since my last blog and have probably experienced and already forgotten lots note-worthy stories since then. I'm not gonna write about any of them now. The burden of feeling like I needed to play catch up and narrate every single event since my last blog is what has kept me from writing any more since then... that task is too big. So I'm not gonna do it. But I can start from now on. I'm simply writing now to break my blog drought so that I will hopefully be much more inclined to write about events from now on, immediately after they happen. When I wait a few days to write about something totally rad that happened in my life, the memory of it loses most of the vivid details and then I feel like trying to write about it after forgetting half of what happened would not do it justice. So then I end up not writing at all. Hopefully I can stop doing that and start writing.

No comments: