Wednesday, August 24, 2011

L'hotel e un lago

I really had no idea where we were til I just looked it up, but figures that we're close to the Alps and Switzerland. Here's the google map of where our hotel is: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Hotel+La+Bussola+2,+Cuveglio,Via+Provinciale+3&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

That's our hotel. It's bigger than it looks. All meals are served here and we's eatin gooood. You can see a stupid mountain in the background.


I guess they knew Ty and I were rooming together, so they went ahead and pushed our beds together before we arrived. We always do that anyway so saved us some work. The little guy is napping right next to me this very moment as I type this.


If you zoom out on that gmap, this is the giant lake that's west of the hotel. We rode along a road that followed the rocky shore for a little while today.

No comments: