Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Test with the doc


When we left Cuveglio on Tuesday we stopped by the team doc's office in Milan for lactate tests and blood work. We were in a hurry then so he didn't go over any of the results until today when he met us at the race hotel (we're near Bergamo now), and with a straight face told me that my body fat was 3.8%. YEAH RIGHT! And better yet, he said this time of year most riders would be expected to be around 3.5%... God that's inaccurate.


I really do wanna write more to let da folks of da world know what's going on here, but I really don't. I'm tired and I want to go to talk to the friends that I miss and go to sleep. When I've been involved with bikes all day, the last thing I want to do is think about them some more. Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in another entry in the morning before I'm biked-out for the day.

No comments: