Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hail Yeeeah

If you think I did nothing yesterday, you shoulda seen me today. I took another rest off the bike with the possibility of racing at the track this evening, but that didn't happen. Right around 6 pm, as weather.com had predicted, dark clouds rolled in and a big thunderstorm started. We all rushed outside (still shirtless) hoping the rain would bring cooler temperatures and were nearly frozen dead in our tracks by the chilling gusts of wind blowing through the street. Then the hail started. It came in a few separate showers and the little ice pellets eventually grew to be at least the size of quarters, if not bigger. They hurt pretty bad if you stepped out from under our overhang.

As for the earlier part of the day, I got some laundry done at the laundromat and figured out Skype. Throughout the day I chatted with both Micah and Jordan face to face (we all have webcams) on skype. That was nice, and a bit more personal than just a regular phone call. That's bout all I got for you.

I've decided I've had enough resting....its getting VERY boring. Can't wait to get out of the house and ride tomorrow.

No comments: