Saturday, June 7, 2008

We made it to PA!

Finally, around 10:30 Thursday night I was able to get up off my increasingly soar butt. We had made it to our house in Kutztown, Pennsylvania. We quickly got to unloading the piles of stuff we had managed to jam into Thomas's Volvo and out rental Pontiac. Out of glee for being done with that 12 + hr car ride I proceeded to unload with gleeful shouts and stomps.....until Oscar reminded me that Jackie and Yuki were probably sleeping. I felt kind of bad about that, but in the morning they were very nice and lied to us saying "Oh, no we didn't hear a thing when you guys showed up." Its a pretty skinny little house, only one room wide and three stories tall. We set up our air mattresses in the very top floor and installed an AC unit which, I think, is the single most important piece of equipment we packed....that top floor was blazing hot until we showed up.

Time to go ride, Oscar is already suited up and waiting on me....and telling me how big of a dork I am for setting this blog up.

No comments: